You don’t have to be an experienced writer to be a part of our team, all we ask is for the commitment to write at least one opinionated article or guide per week in order to keep the website ticking over with up-to-date and relevant content.
As things stand, we’re particularly looking for…
- Columnists - One engaging and opinionated article a week per columnist.
- Tutorial Writers - Preferably step by step articles on painting or building miniatures.
- Lists - Top 7s or 10s. Light-hearted stories. Flashbacks. And more.
- Tactics - Tactical articles focusing on any game systems.
- Game System Intros - Have a favorite game system? Share it with everyone - review it!
- Reviews - An in depth look at Games Workshops products.
- Other - Let us know if theres something we've missed and we'll consider it!
Or contact us via the contact form at the bottom of every page.
We do require that writers gain a healthy number of views for their work within the first week of their article going live. For this reason it's suggested that you promote your work on forums or any other websites you frequent. (without being spammy of course)
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the team.