Since launching way back in August 2013, Talk Wargaming has steadily grown into a popular miniature wargaming news and advice blog. This of course has only been possible due to our dedicated team of writers who provide regular, high-quality and provocative content for our readership to sink their teeth into.
Naturally, we’re always on the lookout for new people to join our team to voice their opinions and share their advice to the thousands of wargaming fans that visit us every day.
You don’t have to be an experienced writer to be a part of our team, all we ask is for the commitment to write at least one opinionated article or guide per week in order to keep the website ticking over with up-to-date and relevant content.
As things stand, we’re particularly looking for…
- Columnists - One engaging and opinionated article a week per columnist.
- Tutorial Writers - Preferably step by step articles on painting or building miniatures.
- Lists - Top 7s or 10s. Light hearted stories. Flashbacks. And more.
- Tactics - Tactical articles focusing on any game systems.
- Game System Intros - Have a favourite game system? Share it with everyone - review it!
- Product Reviews - Share your thoughts on available products
- Other - Let us know if theres something we've missed and we'll consider it!
Or contact us via the contact form at the bottom of every page.
Unfortunately all contributions (initially) are unpaid but writing for us will give you a platform to build a portfolio and have your work read by thousands of people. We will also ensure that all of your work will by credited with a by-line and promoted via our social media networks.
We are constantly growing as a website and, as we expand, there will definitely be paid opportunities in the future. Alternatively we're able to provide products for our writers to review.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the team.